1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Virginia Beach, VA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Sweet Deception by Heather Snow - it has been so hard to not start this book early!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The curried lentil stew I made last night after reading the blogs warning about needing real food on hand. Thank you, read-a-thon veterans!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Ummm, I like to read? Well, you probably figured that out! Ok, I LOVE reading! And my husband and my son. And video games and hiking and kayaking, although I do way less of the last two since I started becoming allergic to everything. S'okay though, I'll ALWAYS have books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon, and I'm most looking forward to getting some of these books of my to-read list. I'm also looking forward to bragging about participating in the read-a-thon. ;-)