Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 12: Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
My eyes aren't tired but I am getting sleepy.

2) What have you finished reading?
Special A, vol. 12 by Maki Minami

Sweet Deception by Heather Snow
Wild Ones, vol. 3 by Kiyo Fujiwara
Wild Ones, vol. 4 by Kiyo Fujiwara


3) What is your favorite read so far?
Sweet Deception by Heather Snow - it was also the longest so far.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Waffle fries my husband brought me from Chick-Fil-A & the hummus he made me (not together though)

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I've posted links to everyone hosting a mini-challenge, but I've also glanced over the following:
Sherry Ann's Book Blog
Fighting Dreamer
When Books Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment