1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Three Weeks with Lady X by Eloisa James
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I just had to get my husband on board with looking after our son for the day - which he was very happy to do.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few from my son, but those tend to be quite entertaining.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast time is flying!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Can you let me know where you pull the "Roll-Call" prize winners from? I don't understand that process.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Stock up on more fresh fruits and veggies.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Slow cooker food on the warm setting is always ready when you need it and delicious!