Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hour 24: End of Event Meme


Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 22, being so tired and knowing I still had 2 hours to go.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Dramacon series was great, although I loved both of my historical romances from two of my favorite authors

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I didn't like posting my email address to some mini challenge blogs.  Maybe if twitter names or blogs only were used as contacts, that'd be better.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
All the photo posting challenges - those were fun.

How many books did you read?
7 1/2

What were the names of the books you read?
Special A, vol. 12
Sweet Deception
Wild Ones, vol. 3
Wild Ones, vol. 4
Fool for Love
Dramacon, vol. 2
Dramacon, vol. 3
Winning Cassie Ellijay

Which book did you enjoy most?
Sweet Deception

Which did you enjoy least?
Wild Ones, vol. 3

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Thank you so much to the cheerleaders!

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Oh, I totally want to do this again in October as a reader and maybe do a fundraiser too.  I don't think I'm quite ready to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment