1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Mount Airy, North Carolina - EST time zone
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Dengeki Daisy, vol. 1 which I've been saving for the Read-A-Thon since it arrived at my house in late September.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The colcannon! I don't know what it is about this Irish mix of potatoes and cabbage - because, really, there should be nothing exciting about those two ingredients - but it is so delicious and creamy! Probably all that butter...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read! The read-a-thon is a wonderfully official excuse to lock the rest of the world out for a whole day and night so I can disappear into my books. My husband is super-supportive of the read-a-thon and always does a great job entertaining our son. They often join me in reading for an hour or so throughout the day. I love it when they do this!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I have a wider variety of comfort foods available this time. Also I have a book on mp3 to listen to if I start to feel like a prisoner in my reading area!