Sunday, October 19, 2014

End of Event Meme


  • Which hour was most daunting for you?
    • Hour 17 - my eyes started to burn
  • Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
    • The Dengeki Daisy series was quite interesting with multiple story layers
  • Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
    • I know we were stretched thin with Cheerleaders so I think next time, I want to be a cheerleader!
  • What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
    • The addition of a Goodreads group was awesome. I'm going to look through all their posts today, and maybe next year I'll focus there exclusively!
  • How many books did you read?
    • I finished a total of 5 - and got well into 3 others
  • What were the names of the books you read?
    • Finished:
      • Miss Wonderful by Loretta Chase
      • Dengeki Daisy, vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomi
      • Uprooting Racism by Paul Kivel
      • Dengeki Daisy, vol. 2 by Kyousuke Motomi
      • Give Him the Slip by Geralyn Dawson
    • Didn't finish (yet):
      • The Dragon's Triangle by Charles Berlitz
      • Miranda by M.C. Beaton
      • A Rom Of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
  • Which book did you enjoy most?
    • Uprooting Racism by Paul Kivel
  • Which did you enjoy least?
    • A Room of One's Own - apparently Hour 17 was not the best time to start a Virginia Woolf book. :-)
  • If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
    • I want to be a cheerleader next year!
  • How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
    • Oh, I'm definitely participating in April! And, as previously mentioned, I want to "up" my participation to Cheerleader level.

No comments:

Post a Comment