Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hour 1 Post - It's Back!!

The October Dewey Read-a-thon starts now!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Hampton Roads, VA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

The waffle fries my husband will bring me. (hint, hint, sweetie ;-) )

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love reading, video gaming, discovering great new restaurants, and my family.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my second read-a-thon.  I'm planning on eating more real food vs snack food, moving around more, and my to-read pile is bigger with more variety.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Waffle fries! I wouldn't mind your hubby bringing some of those to me as well, lol. I'm with you on the real vs. snack food. My first read-a-thon was nearly ended because of a severe sugar rush ;) Don't forget to drink plenty of water too!

    Have a great read-a-thon!

    Jennifer~ Team Otter Cheerleader!
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes real food does help. Although those waffle fries sound delightful.

    ReplyDelete